Check out how we've adapted our venues to the current pandemic situation.
The plans we've made during Lockdown.
At the Purple Peacock, we encourage you to take any opportunity for an extravagant fine dining experience. During Lockdown We’ve came up with some ideas on how we can still provide that experience, while adhering all government guidelines.
Choose between our gorgeous city centre branch in Newcastle, or our equally stunning Yarm venue and book a table today.
Newcastle Government Guidance Update
Following the recent government guidance, we are advising and following the regulations across our venue to keep you and our team safe during this time:
- Table service only
- Maximum of six people per table
- Track and trace in place
- Last food orders 8.30pm
- Last drink orders 9.30pm
- The venue will close at 10pm
We request the below from our valued customers:
- When booking a table, you are confirming you are adhering to the latest government guidelines
- To stay at your table throughout your booking
- Please do not mix with other tables
- We may ask you to leave to any time if we feel necessary for the safety of our team and customers
- We ask you are aware of people around and take care
- Vacate the premise just before 10pm
- Follow government guidance
We look forward to seeing you soon!About Purple Peacock Get In Touch